Merrijig is a town in Victoria, Australia, located between Mount Buller and Mansfield. At the , Merrijig and the surrounding area had a population of 705.
The first Merrijig Post Office opened on 4 October 1866 and was replaced by Boggy Creek in 1867. Another Merrijig Post Office opened on 1 April 1866 (known as Delatite from 1872 until 1924) and closed in 1970.
A second placename in Victoria named "Merrijig" exists in East Gippsland, about 10 kilometres north of Lindenow.