Crossword clues for melun
Melun (, ) is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France. It is a southeastern suburb of Paris 41.4 km (25.7 miles) from the centre of Paris. Melun is the prefecture of the Seine-et-Marne, and the seat of an arrondissement. Its inhabitants are called Melunais.
Melun is a commune in the arrondissement of Melun in north-central France.
Melun may also refer to:
- Anne Julie de Melun (1698-1724), French noblewoman and mother of the general Charles de Rohan and Madame de Marsan, governess of Louis XVI
- Guillaume IV de Melun (died 1415), Count of Tancarville, Lord of Montreuil-Bellay, French politician, chamberlain and advisor to King Charles VI of France
- Louis, Duke of Joyeuse (1694–1724) (Louis de Melun), French nobleman
- Simon de Melun (1250-1302), Marshal of France
- Judah of Melun, 13th century Jewish rabbi
- Robert of Melun (c. 1100-1167), English theologian and Bishop of Hereford