Mélin is a village in Wallonia, Belgium. It is part of the municipality of Jodoigne.
Mélin is a member of the Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie ("The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia") association.
Melin is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Berith Melin (1918-1977), All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player
- Björn Melin (born 1981), Swedish professional ice hockey player
- Mertil Melin (born 1945), Swedish Army General
- Roger Melin (born 1956), Swedish ice hockey player and head coach
- Sten Melin (born 1957), Swedish composer
- Ulrika Melin (1767-1834), Swedish textile artist
- Domingo Melín (dead 1880), Mapuche chief