Crossword clues for mea
- Part of a fault line?
- "___ culpa"
- "Do ___ favor"
- "Magnificat anima ___ Dominum"
- Pliny possessive
- "Drop ___ line"
- "Cry ___ River"
- Latin pronoun
- Start of a confession
- "Dominus illuminatio ___" (Oxford University's motto)
- "Give ___ buzz"
- Apology start
- "Marry ___ Little" (Sondheim song)
- Justin Timberlake's "Cry ___ River"
- Apology opener
- "Give ___ kiss . . . ": Herrick
- "Knock _____ Kiss" (1942 hit)
- 1958 song "Make _____ Miracle"
- "Oh give ___ home where . . . "
- "Give ___ little kiss . . . "
- ". . . give ___ torch!": D. H. Lawrence
- Start of an apology
- "Cry _____ River"
- "Give__ break!"
- ___ culpa
- "Throw ___ Kiss" (song of 1922)
- "Give ___ break"
- "Give ___ break!"
- Confession starter
- "Peel ___ grape"
- Latin possessive
- "Culpa" starter
- "Tell ___ story"
- Give-hand connection
- "Oh, give ___ home вЂ¦"
- Pronoun for Pliny
- "Give ___ hug"
- "___ virtute me involvo": Horace
- "Oh, give ___ home ..."
- "Give ___ kiss!"
- Apology starter
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
MEA or Mea may refer to:
- Manx Electricity Authority
- Metropolitan Electricity Authority, the branch of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand that is responsible for supplying the Bangkok metropolitan area
- Metropolitan Employment Area, a type of Urban Employment Area
- Middle East Airlines, flag carrier of Lebanon
- Middle East and Africa (sometimes Middle East and Asia)
- Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- Minimum en route altitude, the recommended minimum altitude for a segment of an airway
- Mughal-e-Azam, an Indian film
- Line A (Rome Metro), Metropolitana A
Usage examples of "mea".
Two weeks later, on June 5, 2003, less than a month after the Times mea culpa, the papers two highest-ranking editors, executive editor Howell Raines and managing editor Gerald Boyd, resigned.
Ellen Foley, wrote in a classically mealy-mouthed mea culpa to readers.
I almost blurted out my second mea culpa, but decided to wait for his reaction first.
For a moment Mea held the chain in her hand and stared at the wristband it held.
Mea buried her head on her arms and tried not to think about the chain and wristband in her pocket.
Liber VI Gaius Iulius Caesar post 52 Prooemium I Coactus assiduis tuis vocibus, Balbe, cum cotidiana mea recusatio non difficultatis excusationem, sed inertiae videretur deprecationem habere, rem difficillimam suscepi.
Liber VIII Aulus Hirtius post 52 Prooemium I Coactus assiduis tuis vocibus, Balbe, cum cotidiana mea recusatio non difficultatis excusationem, sed inertiae videretur deprecationem habere, rem difficillimam suscepi.
Sciant presentes et futuri quod ego Isabella Monboddo quondam uxor Henry Monboddo in mea viduitate dedi concessi et hac presenti carta mea confirmavi Alethea Greatorex .
All day, I left the shell only to stretch my legs or relieve myself… and sometimes as I would climb up the shell to my spot, she'd be talking already, in that same low blurry murmur she used to speak with meas though our conversation had been going on in her head, and my arrival was only a detail.
The crewman at the engineering station came over the railing at her, but she rolled him over her shoulder like so much falling meata sidewise leap and she was at the elevator doorwhich opened with a whoosh behind her.
There were lots of times when I didn’t think well of myself at all, but even when I had cause to whisper mea culpas to myself under my breath, I would not concede that I was inferior to other people.
He poured out further effusive apologies to Shepherd, until he realized that too many mea culpas could be worse than none at all.
Then each sat in his regular stall and the choir chanted, “Domine labia mea aperies et os meum annuntiabit laudem tuam.
I know more drum mea sures than any of those dimwits, for all they've been muck ing about up there for Turns!
Our foregoers called themselves the patient ones, nga whakamoumori, and we remained true, unmixed, learning in each generation the secret things of that generation, the mea huna, the mysteries.