Crossword clues for mdt
MDT may refer to:
- Maggot debridement therapy, usage of live maggots to clean wounds with necrotic tissue
- Mean down time, the average time that a system is non-operational
- Magik Development Tools, an IDE for development of GE Smallworld applications
- Medtronic, an Irish medical technology company
- Miami-Dade Transit, the public transportation agency for Miami, Florida
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, a tool for deployment of operating systems created by Microsoft
- Minnesota Dance Theatre, a dance school and company in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mobile data terminal, a type of communications equipment
- Mountain Daylight Time in North America (UTC−6)
- Harrisburg International Airport (IATA airport code), Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Model-driven testing, a system testing method
- Multidisciplinary team
Usage examples of "mdt".
Hre mdts gtdds aottleocbltighinsdct buzz helpadssth ite ays ngd hp te ttndsframe gtd garden vista: ayshug ilavew worlil, tao eisheNilel tooiroyal-s.