Mayuri may refer to:
- Mayuri (film), a 1984 Telugu film produced by Ramoji Rao
- 'Maya'' (2015 Indian film), released as Mayuri in Telegu
- Mayoori (actress) (1983–2005), a South Indian actress in Malayalam film industry
- Mayuri Upadhya, the Artistic Director of Nritarutya Dance Collective
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi. a character in the Bleach anime and manga
Mayuri is a 1985 Telugu biographical dance film produced by Ramoji Rao, and directed by Singeetam Srinivasa Rao. It was dubbed into Malayalam and (Tamil) as Mayoori and remade as Naache Mayuri in 1986 in Hindi. The movie starred Sudha Chandran, Subhakar, P. L. Narayana, Nirmalamma, Y. Vijaya, Potti Prasad, K. K. Sharma, S. R. Raju and Suthi Veerabhadra Rao. This film is based on the real-life story of Sudha Chandran. The film was premiered at the 1985 International Film Festival of India. The film was dubbed in to Malayalam language as Mayoori. The film was screened retrospective, during the 2014 International Film Festival of India in Celebrating Dance in Indian cinema section.