Crossword clues for maytag
The Maytag Corporation is an American home and commercial appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation after the April 2006 acquisition of Maytag.
Maytag was an American home and commercial appliance company.
Maytag may also refer to:
- Maytag (surname)
- Maytag Dairy Farms
- Maytag Aircraft Corporation
- A term used in whitewater kayaking to refer to a person being stuck in a hole for an extended period of time
Maytag is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Frederick Louis Maytag I, founder of Maytag Corporation
- Frederick Louis Maytag II, son of Elmer Henry Maytag
- Frederick Louis Maytag III, nicknamed "Fritz", son of Frederick Louis Maytag II, and owner of the Anchor Brewing Company
- Elmer Henry Maytag, son of Frederick Louis Maytag I
- Lewis Bergman Maytag, son of Frederick Louis Maytag I