Mayna is the name of several urban localities in Russia:
- Mayna, Republic of Khakassia, a work settlement under the administrative jurisdiction of the town of Sayanogorsk, Republic of Khakassia
- Mayna, Ulyanovsk Oblast, a work settlement in Maynsky District of Ulyanovsk Oblast
Mayna may refer to:
- Mayna (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Mayna (Rohtak), a village in Rohtak District of the State of Haryana in India
- Mayna (plant), a genus of plants in the Achariaceae family
- Mayna (tribe), one of several Jivaroan peoples in the upper Amazon
Maina (mayna) is the first village on the Rohtak-Jhajjar road at 5 km from Rohtak.Maina Population - Rohtak, Haryana
Maina is a large village located in Rohtak of Rohtak district, Haryana with total 871 families residing. The Maina village has population of 4599 of which 2467 are males while 2132 are females as per Population Census 2011.
In Maina village population of children with age 0-6 is 533 which makes up 11.59 % of total population of village. Average Sex Ratio of Maina village is 864 which is lower than Haryana state average of 879. Child Sex Ratio for the Maina as per census is 825, lower than Haryana average of 834.
Maina village has higher literacy rate compared to Haryana. In 2011, literacy rate of Maina village was 80.79 % compared to 75.55 % of Haryana. In Maina Male literacy stands at 90.67 % while female literacy rate was 69.43 %.
As per constitution of India and Panchyati Raaj Act, Maina village is administrated by Sarpanch (Head of Village) who is elected representative of village. It has a big Lord Shiva temple.