Mayford is a village in Woking borough of the county of Surrey, England. It is roughly 2½ miles south of Woking on Egley Road, part of the A320 between Woking and Guildford, Surrey. The village is mainly centred on the roundabout in the middle of the village. Mayford was mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086, as "Maiford". The same spelling was recorded in 1212.