Crossword clues for maxx
Maxx may refer to:
- Maxx (band), a German Eurodance project
- Maxx (film), an Iranian movie
- The Maxx, a comic book and animated character
- MAXX (brand), a public transport brand in Auckland, New Zealand
- Maxx or Max Muscle, the wrestler John Czawlytko
- Maxx Almere, a bus service in Almere, the Netherlands
- Holden Captiva MaXX, a rebadged Opel Antara motor vehicle
- T.J. Maxx, a department store chain in the USA
- T.K. Maxx, a retail chain in Europe
- A line of radio-controlled vehicles from Traxxas, including the T-Maxx, SportMaxx, S-Maxx and E-Maxx
- Maxx Mann, a singer in the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Maxx was a mid-90's German Eurodance project that had major, albeit brief, international success in 1993-1994.
thumb|Passengers board a MAXX-branded Northern Express operated by Ritchies Coachlines on the Northern Busway.
MAXX was a public transport brand in the Auckland Region of New Zealand. It was introduced in 2001. It included a blue livery used on some buses (rapid transit only) and trains operated for Auckland Transport (AT). It was also used for public information and advertising branding.
In July 2012, Auckland Transport (which replaced Auckland Regional Transport Authority in 2010) announced that it would phase out the brand, which was "weak and irrelevant" and had not achieved much public recognition, in favour of the AT Metro brand.
- redirect The Maxx
Maxx is a 2005 Iranian musical comedy movie, directed by Saman Moghaddam, starring Farhad Aeesh, Rambod Javan, Mohammad Reza Sharifinia, Gohar Kheirandish, Pegah Ahangarani, Cyrus Ebrahimzadeh, and Amir Jafari. The movie proved to be very popular among the Iranian-American community.
Maxx is a film about a struggling musician in Los Angeles. The movie starts with a board meeting of Iranian employees. The speak and takes them into an amazing and hilarious musical number singing about the famous Iranian population including tennis players and doctors. They start talking about a famous composer who went to Juilliard and wants him there to perform with a band. They mistake him for Maxx, a low class performer in Los Angeles. The employees invite Maxx to Iran because they want him to perform with a famous band in Iran. Maxx doesn't know anything he's doing. In the middle of the movie, the people who invited him to the hotel find out who he is and get angry. They go along with Maxx's plan, which is to fake being the composer. The FBI finds out from a soccer coach WHO HAS SERIOUS PROBLEMS. The FBI goes along with the plan as long as Maxx leaves and goes back to L.A. The movie is filled with interviews with a bureau for the F.B.I in Iran from the end of the movie. At the end they get caught, while Maxx is ending the movie with a beautiful music finale. Maxx leaves the country. The end credits ends with one of Maxx's best songs with the cast singing and dancing.