Crossword clues for maxie
Maxie is a given name and a surname which may refer to:
Maxie is a given name and a surname. It may also refer to:
- Maxie (1954 film), an Austrian film
- Maxie (film), a 1985 Glenn Close fantasy movie
- The Butchers, a 1970 horror film originally release as Maxie
- Maxie, Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- Maxie Theatre, Trumann, Arkansas, United States, on the National Register of Historic Places
Maxie is a 1985 fantasy film. It is directed by Paul Aaron and stars Glenn Close, Mandy Patinkin, Valerie Curtin, Ruth Gordon and Barnard Hughes. The plot is based on the 1973 novel Marion's Wall by Jack Finney about a woman who is possessed by a very outgoing female ghost - a budding actress from the 1920s - named Maxie, who wants to fulfill her destiny.
Maxie is a 1954 Austrian comedy drama film directed by Eduard von Borsody and starring Willy Fritsch, Cornell Borchers and Fita Benkhoff. The film's sets were designed by the art director Julius von Borsody.