Masi may refer to:
Masi is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alberto Masi (born 1992), Italian footballer
- Alex Masi, Italian musician
- Andrea Masi, Italian rugby player
- Francesco De Masi, Italian musician
- Federico Masi (born 1990), Italian footballer
- Phil Masi, American baseball player
- Sébastien Masi, French Michelin-starred head chef in Ireland
Usage examples of "masi".
Just before sundown, Muese dug up the pig and spent a half-hour carving it, while others tended to the chicken and slabs of tuna and masi masi.
Mullaney and Penn got the sail up when the masi was stepped, then Penn looked around at Rafe.