n. the name for a first-level administrative entity in Armenia, usually translated as (m en region) in English
Marz, born Zlatko Hukic, is a Croatian rap artist raised in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He spent several years with Ministry before forming his own rap-metal band, also called Marz. After touring with Insane Clown Posse and contributing to the band Dark Lotus, he set up his own record label, Billion Dollar Ballers.
Marz or Morz may refer to:people
- Ron Marz, comic book author
- Richard Marz, Canadian politician
- Marz (rapper), an American rapper
- Marz (territorial entity), first level administrative division of Armenia
- Marz, Austria, a town in the district of Mattersburg, Burgenland, Austria
- Marz, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Morz, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Marz, Khonj, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Marz, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Marz, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Marz, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Marz, North Khorasan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Marz Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Kerman Province
Marz , plural marzer , is the name for a first-level administrative entity in Armenia.
The divisions in Nagorno-Karabakh Republic are not called marz. Instead, they are known as shrjan (շրջան).
Usage examples of "marz".
There were present a young Italian woman, slight and fashionable, a young, athletic-looking Miss Bradley, a learned, dry Baronet of fifty, who was always making witticisms and laughing at them heartily in a harsh, horse-laugh, there was Rupert Birkin, and then a woman secretary, a Fraulein Marz, young and slim and pretty.
The little Italian Contessa wore a dress of tissue, of orange and gold and black velvet in soft wide stripes, Gudrun was emerald green with strange net-work, Ursula was in yellow with dull silver veiling, Miss Bradley was of grey, crimson and jet, Fraulein Marz wore pale blue.