Maryport is a town and civil parish in the Allerdale borough of Cumbria, England. Historically in Cumberland, it is located on the A596 road north of Workington, and is the southernmost town on the Solway Firth. The town of Silloth lies to the north on the B5300 coast road, which passes through the villages of Allonby, Mawbray, Beckfoot, and Blitterlees. The county town of Carlisle lies to the north-east. Maryport railway station is on the Cumbrian Coast Line. The town is in the parliamentary constituency of Workington. Maryport lies at the northern end of the former Cumberland Coalfield.
Maryport is a small town in Cumbria, England.
Maryport may also refer to:
- Maryport railway station a railway station serving Maryport
- Alauna (Maryport) a fort in Maryport
- Maryport and Carlisle Railway a railway connecting Maryport and Carlisle
- Maryport Lighthouse a lighthouse in Maryport
- Netherhall School, Maryport a secondary school in Maryport