Crossword clues for marts
n. (plural of mart English)
MARTS or Marts can have several meanings:
- Marts, Lori, a village in Lori Province, Armenia
- USS Marts (DE-174), a World War II U.S. Navy destroyer escort
- Alvin Lee Marts, American sailor for whom the destroyer escort was named
- Lonnie Marts, National Football League player
- Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters' Society
Usage examples of "marts".
We were soldiers, but not one of us wanted to be there, any more than the boys and girls sold at the Marts want to be there.
A program of tax reform was being instituted, so that no longer would farmers be impoverished by taxes, and of course the Boy and Girl Marts were abolished.