Marieke is a Belgian female name, a diminutive of Maria., which later got adopted by Holland. Especially the last part of the name "-ke" is a typical trait of Belgian language. The name of Marieke originated by adding "-ke" (pronounced as in "the") to the name of Marie, indicating "my sweet" or "darling" Marie. Marieke may refer to:
- Marieke (song), a famous song by legendary Belgian singer/songwriter Jacques Brel
- Marieke (Jacques Brel album), an album by Jacques Brel
People with the given name Marieke:
- Marieke Vervoort, Belgian IPC athlete
- Marieke van Doorn, former Dutch field hockey midfielder
- Marieke van Drogenbroek, former international rower from the Netherlands
- Marieke Hardy, Australian writer, television producer and former television actress
Marieke is a 1961 song by the Belgian singer Jacques Brel.
Marieke is Jacques Brel's fifth studio album. Also known as 5, the album was released in 1961 by Philips (B 76.513 R). The album was reissued on 23 September 2003 under the title Marieke as part of the 16-CD box set Boîte à Bonbons by Barclay (980 816-7).