Mapo may refer to:
- Mapo-gu , a district of Seoul
- Mapo Station on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway
- MiG MAPO, a major Russian state-owned military aircraft manufacturer
- Mapo doufu or tofu, a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan province
- the MAPO (MAry POppins) train safety system used on the Walt Disney World Monorail System.
- Mapo (magazine), magazine published in Albania
- Mapo, Beijing , area of Shunyi District
- Mapo, Luchuan County , town in Luchuan County, Guangxi, China
- Mapo, Xuzhou , town in Tongshan District, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Mapo (fruit), a hybrid citrus fruit that was created by crossing a grapefruit with a mandarin.
- Mapo (Jurchen) , Jurchen noble, a son of Wugunai
'' Mapo'' was a weekly magazine published in Albania.