Manowo is a village in Koszalin County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Manowo. It lies approximately south-east of Koszalin and north-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 760.