Malala is a village in the Diu district and Union Territory of Daman and Diu, India.
Malala primarily refers to Malala Yousafzai, a Pakistani girls' education activist and 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner.
Malala may also refer to:
- He Named Me Malala, a film documentary about Malala Yousafzai
- 316201 Malala, asteroid named in honour of Malala Yousafzai
- Malala (village) - a village in India
- Malalai of Maiwand - a female national folk hero of Afghanistan, also known as Malala
- Mala language - a Papuan language, also known as Malala language