Maku or Macu or Makku can refer to any of the following:
- Maku, Iran, a city in West Azarbaijan Province, Iran
- Maku, Bushehr, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Maku, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Maku County, Iran
- Maku river, a tributary of the Barak River of Manipur
- Maku (Armenia), the name of a region in ancient Armenia
- Maku, an alias used by Dwight York
- Magu, also spelled Ma-ku, a goddess in China
- Maku people, a derogatory Arawakan term for neighboring peoples
MACU is an abbreviation for:
- Mid-Atlantic Christian University (formerly Roanoke Bible College), a private Christian college located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, United States.
- Mid-America Christian University, a private Christian college located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
- Mountain America Credit Union, a credit union in Utah
Usage examples of "maku".
From the shoulder scarification marks, he recognized Maku, one of the porters.
They buried the remains of Maku in a clearing and built a fire on the site to keep away scavengers.
Mountains not sacred but very distinguished include Wuyi, Wutang, Tienmu, Tienchu, Tienmuh, Niushi, Omei, Shiunherh, Chichu, Chihua, Kungtung, Chunyu, Yentang, Tientai, Lungmen, Kueiku, Chiuyi, Shiherh, Pakung, Huchiu, Wolung, Niuchu, Paotu, Peiyo, Huangshan, Pichi, Chinshu, Liangfu, Shuanglang, Maku, Tulu, Peiku, Chinshan, Chiaoshan, and Chungnan.
Chunyu, Yentang, Tientai, Lungmen, Kueiku, Chiuyi, Shiherh, Pakung, Huchiu, Wolung, Niuchu, Paotu, Peiyo, Huangshan, Pichi, Chinshu, Liangfu, Shuanglang, Maku, Tulu, Peiku, Chinshan, Chiaoshan, and Chungnan.
Bigu Maku than sushi, lived their lives at the Hyperspeed of the interactive video games to which they were addicted.