Majano is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Udine in the Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, located about northwest of Trieste and about northwest of Udine.
Majano borders the following municipalities: Buja, Colloredo di Monte Albano, Forgaria nel Friuli, Osoppo, Rive d'Arcano, San Daniele del Friuli.
Majano is a town in Friuli. It could also refer to:
- Valverde del Majano, a municipality located in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain
- Majano (genus), a sea anemone genus
- Adolfo Arnoldo Majano (b. 1938), Salvadoran army officer and member of the provisional junta (1979–1980).
- Anton Giulio Majano (1909–1994), an Italian screenwriter and film director
- Maiano, locale in Fiesole, of which it is a variant spelling
- Benedetto da Maiano (1442–1497), an Italian sculptor
- Dante da Maiano, a late thirteenth-century poet