Crossword clues for magoo
- Nearsighted "Mr."
- Mr. who squints
- Mr. of old cartoons
- Toon Mr. ___
- 1997 Nielsen title role
- Nearsighted Mr. ___
- Mr. in two Oscar-winning shorts
- Squinting cartoon character
- Nearsighted cartoon Mr.
- Mr. ___, bumbling cartoon character
- Myopic Mr. of cartoons
- Mr. ___ of cartoons
- Mr. ___, myopic cartoon character
Magoo may refer to:
Mr. Magoo, a cartoon character
- Mr. Magoo (film)
- Magoo (rapper) (born 1973), American rapper
- Magoo (band), an indie rock band from Norfolk, England
- Magoo (Australian producer), Australian music producer
- Chris Exall or Magoo, guitarist for the Anti-Nowhere League
- Tory Christman or Magoo, Church of Scientology critic
- DUKW or Magoo, a World War II amphibious vehicle
Magoo are an indie rock band who formed in Norfolk, England in 1992.
Magoo is the professional name of Lachlan Goold, a multi award-winning Australian music producer based in Brisbane, Australia. With his business partner Jeff Lovejoy, Magoo operates Black Box Recording, a Brisbane-based recording facility.
After working briefly in mechanical engineering, Magoo began producing local Brisbane bands such as Dreamkillers and Pangaea in the early 1990s. By the mid-1990s Magoo had also produced music by Powderfinger, as well as two EPs by Regurgitator. He rose to prominence however with his production of the Regurgitator debut full-length album " Tu-plang", which also earned him his first ARIA award nominations in 1996.
In the late 1990s Magoo was engaged to produce or engineer for a number of high-profile acts such as Midnight Oil and Skunkhour. In 1998 Magoo won the ARIA awards for both production and engineering, the former for his work on the Regurgitator album "Unit", and the latter as a collective award for his work with Midnight Oil, Regurgitator and Skunkhour.
In the 2000s Magoo established his own recording facility, "Black Box Recording" where he continues to work. He has since continued to work with high-profile acts, such as Regurgitator, Spiderbait, Gerling and Renee Geyer. In 2007 Magoo received ARIA award nominations for his work with Kate Miller-Heidke and Operator Please.