Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS
▪ The bad news for magic mushroom hunters is that this is not the time of year for fruiting.
n. Any mushroom-like fungus that has psychedelic effects.
Magic Mushroom (disambiguation)
Magic Mushroom or Magic Mushrooms may refer to:
- Psilocybin mushrooms, fungi that contain the powerful hallucinogens psilocybin and psilocin
- Amanita muscaria and other amanita mushrooms, sometimes referred to as magic mushrooms
- The Magic Mushrooms, a 1960s psychedelic rock band
- Magic Mushroom Band, a psychedelic pop band founded in 1982 appearing on the compilation album A Psychedelic Psauna
- Magic Mushrooms, a 1985 video game published by Acornsoft
- Magic mushroom (Mario), in older games, i.e. Super Mario Bros (1985, NES) a Super Mushroom was called a Magic Mushroom
- Magic Mushroom, a type of air freshener sold in the 1980s and 1990s under the Air Wick brand (then owned by Reckitt and Colman, now Reckitt Benckiser)