Maggi is an international brand of seasonings, instant soups, and noodles that originated in Switzerland. It was acquired by Nestlé in 1947.
Maggi is a Nestlé brand.
Maggi may also refer to:
- Maggi (name)
- Stephen Maguire (born 1981), Scottish professional snooker player
- Maggi noodles
- Maggi goreng
- Maggi & Me Singaporean sit-com
- André Maggi Group, a large Brazilian soybean concern
Maggi is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Blairo Maggi (born 1956), Brazilian politician and businessman, owner of the André Maggi Group, governor of Mato Grosso.
- Girolamo Maggi (c. 1520–1572), Italian scholar, jurist, poet, military engineer, urban planner, philologist, archaeologist, mathematician, and naturalist
- Julius Maggi (1846–1912), founder of Nestlé's Maggi
- Maurren Maggi (born 1976), Brazilian athlete.
- Maria Maggi, a pseudonym used to conceal the identity of the corpse of Maria Eva Duarte de Peron while interred in Italy from 1955 to 1971
- Maggi Hambling (born 1945), British painter and sculptor.
- Maggi Parker (born 1934), American actress
- Maggi Payne (born 1945), American composer, flutist, and video artist