Crossword clues for magee
Housing Units (2000): 1725
Land area (2000): 4.880799 sq. miles (12.641210 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 4.880799 sq. miles (12.641210 sq. km)
FIPS code: 44600
Located within: Mississippi (MS), FIPS 28
Location: 31.872684 N, 89.733699 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 39111
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Magee may refer to:
- Barry Magee (born 1934), New Zealand marathon runner
- Bryan Magee (born 1930), British politician, writer and broadcaster
- Christopher Magee (politician) (1848–1901), political boss in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Christopher Magee (fighter pilot) (1917–1995), United States Marine Corps aviator
- Clare Magee, Missouri congressman
- Eamonn Magee (born 1971), Irish boxer (brother to Noel and Terry Magee)
- James McDevitt Magee, Pennsylvania congressman
- Jimmy Magee Irish broadcaster
- John Alexander Magee, Pennsylvania congressman
- John Gillespie Magee, Jr. (1922–1941), poet and aviator
- John W. Magee, American Medal of Honor recipient
- John Magee (disambiguation)
- Kevin Magee (motorcycle racer) (born 1962), former Australian 500cc motorcycle ride
- Kevin Magee (basketball) (1959–2003), former basketball player
- Mike Magee (journalist) (born 1949), British journalist
- Mike Magee (soccer) (born 1984), an American soccer player
- Noel Magee (born 1965), former Irish boxer (brother to Eamonn and Terry Magee)
- Patrick Magee, Provisional Irish Republican Army member
- Paul Magee, Provisional Irish Republican Army member
- Rusty Magee (born 1955), American Composer, Lyricist, Actor and Comedian
- Sherry Magee, (1884-1929), American baseball player
- Terry Magee (born 1971), Irish boxer (brother to Noel and Eamonn Magee)
- Tom Magee (born 1958), Canadian powerlifter, worlds strongest man competitor and pro wrestler.
- Tommy Magee, (1899–1974) English footballer
- Walter W. Magee (1862–1927), New York congressman
- William A. Magee (1873–1938), Mayor of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Category:Surnames of Irish origin
Usage examples of "magee".
Dad and I agree we won't discuss hard monetary terms with Finkle until we've got a better handle on this Magee.
But my brother, he started bringin' home all these records of Catchin' Vaughn, Sugar Box MaGee, Hound Dog Naylor, Black Bottom McPhail, Blind Black.
Dave stepped over Lefty's body, but Magee kneeled down, unhooked a truncheon from the guard's belt, and cracked him behind the ear with it.