Maddy or Maddie is a shortened form of the feminine given names Madeleine, Madison, Madelyn, etc. It may refer to:People
- Maddie Blaustein (1960–2008), voice actor
- Maddie Ziegler (born 2002), American child dancer
- Maddy Crippen (born 1980), American former medley swimmer
- Maddy English (1925–2004), All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player
- Madeleine McCann, child who disappeared in Portugal
- Maddy Prior (born 1947), English folk singer
- Maddy Rosenberg, American artist and curator
- Maddy Ferguson, character on U.S. television series Twin Peaks
- Maddie Fitzpatrick, on the program The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Madolyn "Maddie" Hayes, a lead character on the U.S. television series Moonlighting, role played by Cybill Shepherd
- Maddie Heath, a character in the UK television show Coronation Street
- Maddie Rooney, from the Disney Channel program Liv and Maddie, played by Dove Cameron
- Maddie Magellan, a lead character in the UK television show Jonathan Creek
- Maddy Young, from the BBC medical drama Holby City
Category:Feminine given names
Maddy is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Darren Maddy (born 1974), English cricketer
- Joseph E. Maddy (1891–1966), American music educator
- Kenneth L. Maddy (1934–2000), American politician
- Paul Maddy (born 1962), Welsh former footballer
- Penelope Maddy, Professor of Logic and Philosophy of Science and of Mathematics at the University of California, Irvine
- Yulisa Pat Amadu Maddy (born 1936), Sierra Leonean actor, dancer, director and playwright
Usage examples of "maddy".
Mya liked to say that her father had been a goat and her mother an owl, but Alayne had gotten the true story from Maddy.
From what was left of the flick, Steff could deduce that Maddy Witherson was not exactly a megastar of the famous West Coast porn scene.
Croy, Shay, Maddy, and Az were probably all prisoners in those horrible underground buildings, there was always the possibility that the Smokies had been taken somewhere else.
I finally settled on a navy V-neck sweater, dark stretch jeans that flattered my behind, and my super-hip black laceless Nikes, which Maddy had sent me a month earlier with a note saying they were the newest, hottest thing and sold out of every store the minute they hit the shelves.
Gordy Rolfe was Maddy Wheatstone's boss, an electronics wizard of legendary reputation who was also the founder and head of the Argos Group.
All it took was for Maddy, who weighed a little more, to move a butt's length in toward the middle.
Maddy, who of all people he thought should be used to the camera, was a bag of nerves too, enough even to seem oblivious to Steff's feeling like a shambling amateur.
Pilar had no right lecturing her, and Maddy intended to make that very clear after the woman had blown off steam.
It was this: he didn't know she was serious because for him, Jessie Mahout Burlingame, wife of Gerald, sister of Maddy and Will, daughter of Tom and Sally, mother of no one, was really not here at all.
Marie and Maddy were away in boarding school until the Christmas holidays, and Luc, who was tutored by the nanny, was shipped off with her to stay with Cheri and Adrien in their winter home in Loudon, just outside Concord.
She was on the stringy side, was Maddy, with dirty blond hair tied back in a ponytail.
For the part of Mary Howard, alias the Merry Widow, Maddy would rely on the expertise of the makeup artist to turn her into something slick and sultry.
Maddy walked off stage left and dropped down on a box in the wings.
Can you see Tereza and Maddy over there getting pedicures and arguing.
In seconds Theo was dealing with the shock of pain, the squeals in his ear and the pummels and kicks of a furious Maddy.