Macri (Titular see)
Macri, or perhaps Macras, was a town and bishopric in the Roman province of Mauretania Sitifiensis.
Macri or Macrì is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Antonio Macrì (ca. 1902 – 1975), Italian leader of the 'Ndrangheta
- Francisco Macri (born 1930), Italian-Argentine businessman
- Matt Macri (born 1982), American baseball player
- Mauricio Macri (born 1959), President of Argentina, former Head of Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentine businessman and politician, son of Francisco Macri
- Teresa Macrì, Italian art critic, curator and writer