Crossword clues for macoun
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Macoun \Ma*coun"\ (m[.a]*k[=oo]n"), prop. n. A juicy, late-ripening apple similar to a McIntosh.
Macoun may refer to:People
- Jamie Macoun (born 1961), Canadian ice hockey player
- John Macoun (1831–1920), Irish-Canadian naturalist
- Franz Macoun (1881–1951), German politician
- Macoun, Saskatchewan, Canadian village
- Macoun Field Club, naturalists' club in Ottawa
- Macoun marsh in Ottawa
- Macoun apple, an apple cultivar
- Tulák Macoun, 1939 Czechoslovakian film
- Limnanthes macounii or Macoun's meadowfoam
Usage examples of "macoun".
However, through drastic pruning, Spur had managed to bring three Macouns and one Sunset apple, and a Northstar cherry back into production again.