Crossword clues for mable
n. (given name female from=Latin), a spelling variant of Mabel.
Mable may refer to:
Mable Burton Ringling (1875–1929), American art collector
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, state art museum of Florida
- Mable Elmore, Canadian politician
- Mable John (born 1930), American blues vocalist
- Mable Thomas, American politician
- Bob Mable Australian rugby league footballer
- Doris Mable Cochran (1898–1968), American herpetologist and custodian of the American Natural Collection at the Smithsonian Institution
- Mabgate comes from Mable-gate, Mable being a middle English reference to 'loose women'.
- Mable (business), Mobile App Business Launchpad Experiment in Portland, Oregon
Mobile App Business Launchpad Experiment, often stylized as Mable, is a business accelerator based in Portland, Oregon, U.S., that provides mentorship and resources to select startup companies. The program was informally launched in 2015 before converting to a formal structure in 2016. Mable participants are chosen by a selection committee following an application process. Participants will either then be sent to prepare for an investor pitch and receive limited coaching or be sent to enroll in the app academy accelerator where they spend three months developing their businesses with support from mentors and coaches. Companies that pass through the accelerator may also be provided a seed round of financial assistance.
The program's inaugural class will support four businesses primarily focused on mobile technology, most of which were Portland-based. Mable's 2015 class includes a wider variety of business models. Following graduation, startups are provided with an opportunity to pitch their business plans at the investor pitch events.
Usage examples of "mable".
She waved before she clucked to Mable, and the old horse started back toward the house.
The other women introduced themselves as Mable, Margaret, Myrtle, and Mavis.
Me All Over Mable, and the newsstand clerk at the Octagon says he expects to sell a thousand copies.