LWO may refer to:
- Latino World Order, a professional wrestling stable
- LightWave Object (file format)
Luo peoples or Lwo, an African ethnic linguistic group
- Luo people of Kenya and Tanzania, an indigenous people of Kenya and Tanzania
- Luo languages, languages spoken by the Luo peoples
- Lango language (Uganda), a Western Nilotic language of the Luo languages
- Lviv International Airport (IATA code)
Usage examples of "lwo".
Lwo KANG, son of Lwo Chun-Yi and Minister of the Edict, sat back in his tall-backed chair and looked around the circle of men gathered about him.
Nonetheless, Lwo Kang had proved a good choice as minister responsible for the implementation of the Edict.
While his subordinates talked among themselves, Lwo Kang sat back, contemplating what had happened earlier that day.
Because of that, Lwo Kang had been educated to the highest level and had learned the rudiments of service in his earliest years.
Chi-Po shuddered, remembering how the others thereministers like himselfhad turned from him and left him there, as if agreeing with Lwo Kang.
They had thought him with Lwo Kang when the Minister and all his principal men were killed.
Minister, Lwo Kang, and had been told to wait for a contact from our Triad connections there.
RANG, son of Lwo Chun-Yi and Minister of the Edict, sat back in his tall-backed chair and looked around the circle of men gathered about him.
Minister, Lwo Kang, some thirteen years earlier, the poor man blown into the next world along with his Junior Ministers while basking in the imperial solarium.