Luh or LUH may refer to:
- Łuh, a village in Subcarpathian Voivodeship of Poland
- Velký Luh, a village and municipality in the Czech Republic
- Bor S. Luh (1916-2001), a Chinese-born American food scientist
- LUH., a British-Dutch band featuring Ellery Roberts of WU LYF and Ebony Hoorn
- LUH, acronym for the Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
- LUH, acronym for the Light Utility Helicopter Eurocopter UH-72 Lakota
Łuh (, Luh) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Cisna, within Lesko County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia.