Lucey is an Irish, an American and a Canadian surname. Lucey has two distinct possible origins: of Norman origins derived from Latin personal name Lucius; of Gaelic origins derived from Old Gaelic Ó Luasaigh, anciently Mac Cluasaigh. Alternative spellings are: Lucy, Lucie, Luci, Luce. Lucey is also a toponomastic name in France.
Lucey may refer to:People
- Cornelius Lucey (1902–1982), Irish Catholic bishop
- Donna Lucey, an American writer
- Dorothy Lucey (born 1958), American entertainment reporter
- George Kenneth Lucey Jr., American Engineer
- George R. Lucey, first presiding bishop of the American National Catholic Church
- Joseph Earl Lucey, an American infielder/pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Patrick J. Lucey (Illinois) (1871-1947), American politician
- Patrick Joseph Lucey (1918-2014), American politician
- Patrick Lucey McGeer, a Canadian physician, professor, and medical researcher
- Robert Emmet Lucey (1891–1977), American Roman Catholic archbishop
- Roger Lucey, South African musician, journalist, film maker
- Stephen Lucey (born 1980), Irish sportsperson
Lucey is a surname.
Lucey may also refer to: