Crossword clues for luc
- Enterprise captain Jean-___ Picard
- 19-season N.H.L.'er Robitaille
- Robitaille of the N.H.L.
- Jacquet who directed "March of the Penguins"
- TV captain Jean-___ Picard
- Filmmaker Jean-___ Godard
- "La Femme Nikita" director Besson
- Jean-___ Picard (U.S.S. Enterprise captain)
- MontrГ©al suburb CГґte St.-___
- Director Besson
- Ice hockey's Robitaille
- Filmdom's Jean-___ Godard
- French director Jean ____ Godard
- Jean-___ Picard of "Star Trek"
- Cager Longley
- Director Jean-___ Godard
- Capt. Jean-___ Picard
- Hockey's Robitaille
- Violinist Jean-___ Ponty
- Jean-___ Picard of "Star Trek: T.N.G."
- Jean-___ Picard (Patrick Stewart character)
- "March of the Penguins" director ___ Jacquet
- Capt. Jean-___ Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise
- QuГ©bec's CГґte-St.-___
- Film director Jean-___ Godard
- French director Besson
- Director Jacquet of "March of the Penguins"
Luč is a settlement in the region of Baranja, Croatia. Administratively, it is located in the Petlovac municipality within the Osijek-Baranja County. Population is 487 people.
Luc may refer to:
- Giraut del Luc (fl. 1190–1197), a French minor troubadour
- Jacques de Saint-Luc, (1616–c. 1710), a Flemish lutenist and composer
- Jean-André de Luc (1727–1817), a Swiss geologist and meteorologist
- Michel Luc (1927-2010), a French zoologist and one of the founding father of the field of plant-nematology
- Sylvain Luc (born 1965), a French jazz guitarist