Crossword clues for ltm
The Collaborative International Dictionary
LTM \LTM\ n. (Psychology, Neurophysiology) long-term memory, the term for the set of neurons and neural processes responsible for the general store of information remembered for more than a day.
Syn: long-term memory.
LTM may refer to:
- LTM, IATA code for Lethem Airport, Guyana
- LTM Recordings, British record label
- Long-term memory, memory that can be stored as little as a few days or as long as decades
- Last Twelve Months, a financial term also known as Trailing twelve months
- Local Traffic Manager, a web networking term synonymous with the term " Load Balancer."
- Leica thread-mount, an M39 screw lens mount introduced by Leitz Camera in the 1930s
- Logical Technology Model, term used in Solution Architecture to describe high-level hardware infrastructure