Crossword clues for ltl
LTL was the ISO 4217 currency code for the Lithuanian litas, former currency of Lithuania.
LTL can also refer to:
- Learning through Landscapes, a United Kingdom school grounds charity supporting outdoor spaces for play and learning
- Less than truckload, a freight industry term describing quantity
- Less-Than-Lethal, weapons intended to cause bodily injury instead of death
- Linear temporal logic, a field of mathematical logic
- Littleborough railway station, with National Rail station code "LTL"
- Loyal Temperance Legion, Woman's Christian Temperance Union branch encouraging substance abuse avoidance