There are several meanings of LPP:
- Labor-Progressive Party, Canadian Communist Party from 1942-1959.
- Laboratoire de Phonétique et Phonologie, Paris, France.
- Labour Party Pakistan.
- Lake Powell Pipeline - A water development project underway in Utah by its Board of Water Resources to provide municipal and industrial water for Kane, Washington, and Iron Counties' Water Conservancy Districts.
- Legitimate peripheral participation — how newcomers become old-timers in a community of practice.
- Length between perpendiculars, a ship measurement
- License Program Product — a complete software product collection.
- Linear Programming Problem — A mathematical problem that can be solved by the method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome
- Lipoma-preferred partner, a human protein involved in cell adhesion
- Living Planet Programme — a programme in the European Space Agency that oversees certain Earth observation satellites.
- Ljubljanski potniški promet, a public transport company in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- LPP, a major Polish clothing retailer with brands including Reserved, CroppTown, House and Mohito.
- The IATA airport code for Lappeenranta Airport in Finland
LPP S. A. (Lubianiec Piechocki i Partnerzy) is a large Polish retailing company based in Gdańsk whose brands include: Reserved, Reserved Kids, Cropp, House, Mohito, Sinsay and Tallinder.
It has a total of more than 1,600 stores located in 18 countries, mainly in central and eastern Europe. Besides Poland, stores are located in Germany, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine and England.
Marek Piechocki has been president of the management board of LPP SA since it began trading publicly on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) in 2000.