LPM may refer to:
- Lateral plate mesoderm
- lipoprotein particle metabolism
- Litre per minute, a volumetric flow rate
- Linear probability model, a regression model used in statistics.
- Longest prefix match, a technique used by internet routers
- The Landau–Pomeranchuk–Migdal effect, in particle physics
- The Law Practice Management Section, of The American Bar Association
- Live Partition Mobility, a technology for moving live virtual machines between IBM POWER servers
- Lego Power Miners, a Lego series
- Sleep mode, a low power mode for electronic devices such as computers
- Libertarian Party of Michigan, a political party
- Local people meter, a Nielsen ratings device
- The Landless Peoples Movement in South Africa.
- Linear period modulation, a technique for chirp compression.