LPG may refer to:
- Land and Property Gazetteers
- Local Land and Property Gazetteer
- National Land and Property Gazetteer
- Landwirtschaftliche Produktionsgenossenschaft (English: Agricultural Production Cooperative), the official designation for large, collectivised farms in the former East Germany, corresponding to Soviet Kolkhoz
- Lipophosphoglycan, a class of molecule found on the surface of some eukaryotes, in particular protozoa
- Liquefied petroleum gas
- Llanfairpwll railway station, Wales; National Rail station code
- LPG (Dutch band), a Dutch indie-pop band, signed on Excelsior Recordings/V2 Records
- LPG (South Korean band), an acronym for "Lovely Pretty Girls"
- LPG (American band), an American Christian hip-hop group
- Lycée Paul-Gauguin, a secondary school in Papeete, Tahiti
LPG is a Dutch indie-pop band, signed on Excelsior Recordings/ V2 Records. In April 2005, their critically acclaimed debut album I fear no foe was released in the Netherlands, receiving positive reviews from established magazines and websites, such as Oor, VPRO 3voor12 and Volkskrant. There were few negative reviews, which mostly struggled with the applause in the opening track Speech, and the diversity of the band.
Shortlty after releasing the debut album, the band released a homemade music video to the song Sparrow, which consisted out of more than 1500 separate photos, resulting in an artistic animation. All in their early twenties, the band toured the Netherlands and supported such acts as The Cribs and Zita Swoon. In January 2006, the band announced the song Belly Rollercoaster from their debut album I fear no foe was to be used in a worldwide TV commercial for the Nokia 6280 mobile phone. The music video to this song proved a struggle to make, and was released several months after its premature release party.
LPG ( Korean: 엘피지; an acronym for "Lovely Pretty Girls") is a South Korean girl group from that debuted in 2005 under Chan2 Productions inspired by the success of "semi- trot" singer Jang Yoon Jung. Their name showcases the fact that several of this group were pageant participants, with two of them even making it into the Miss Korea pageant. The nine member group consists of Rahi, Rika, Lani, Jiwon, Yuju, Riwon, Songha, Ahyul, and Jieun.
LPG is an American Christian hip-hop duo from Los Angeles, California, and part of the underground hip hop collective Tunnel Rats. Their name was understood to stand for "Lord's Personal Gangsters", but now is "Living Proof of Grace". They released their first album:the earthworm in 1995,an album well known as a landmark for Christian hip-hop, on Brainstorm Artists International.