LPB may stand for:
- IATA airport code for El Alto International Airport, La Paz, Bolivia
- Latino Public Broadcasting, a non-profit organization that is funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting in the United States
- Liga Portuguesa de Basquetebol, the Portuguese national basketball league
- Liga Professional de Baloncesto (Venezuela), the Venezuelan national basketball league
- Linear Power Booster, signal amplifier by Electro-Harmonix
- Liquid packaging board
- Logistics Park Bozhurishte - a logistics and industrial park located near Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria.
- Loss Prevention Bulletin, published by the UK Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Louisiana Public Broadcasting, a state-run, viewer-supported network of PBS member stations serving the state of Louisiana
- Low Ping Bastard, a term used to refer to players in multiplayer online games with low latency, and thus low lag
- Low plasticity burnishing, a method of surface enhancement/metal improvement.