LMM may refer to:
- Federal del Valle del Fuerte International Airport
- Luis Muñoz Marín, first democratically-elected governor of Puerto Rico.
- Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport , locally nicknamed LMMA or LMMIA.
- Linear multistep method, schemes used in mathematics to find a numerical solution of ordinary differential equations
- Lightweight Multirole Missile, a product of Thales Air Defence Limited.
- London Music Masters, charity that supports the involvement of young musicians in classical music.
- Lucy Maud Montgomery (1874–1942), Canadian author
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, American composer, rapper, lyricist, and actor.
- LIBOR Market Model, a financial model of interest rates, such as LIBOR
- Laboratory for Molecular Medicine, a CLIA certified molecular diagnostic lab