LLE can stand for
- The Laboratory for Laser Energetics in Rochester, NY
- Locally linear embedding.
- Local Lyapunov exponent or Largest Lyapunov exponent
- Liquid–liquid extraction as a chemical separation method.
- A liquid–liquid equilibrium is formed by mixtures of not completely miscible components.
- Low-level emulation, the technological predecessor to High-level emulation or HLE used to emulate certain computers and consoles.
- In medicine, Little League elbow. A condition that is caused by repetitive throwing motions by children. Often seen in pitchers who play Little League baseball.