Crossword clues for lld
- Barrister's deg.
- One of several awarded to Pres. Clinton
- An honorary law degree
- Degree given Betty Ford by the U. of M.
- Honorary deg.
- A legal deg.
- Deg. given to Betty Ford
- Dr. of Laws
- Honorary degree held by Betty Ford
- Honorary degree
- Betty Ford's honorary degree
- Hon. deg. given to Mrs. Ford: 1976
- Legal degree
- Graduate degree
- Law deg.
- Law degree
- Legal deg.
- Honorary law deg.
- Bar degree
- Attorney's deg.
- Scholarly prof.'s degree
- Legal scholar's deg.
- Honorary deg. that Harvard awarded George Washington
- M.L.K.'s honorary deg. from Yale
- Letters after a barrister's name
- Foreign law deg.
- Obama's honorary deg. from Notre Dame
- Harvard degree earned by J.F.K. in 1956
- Honorary law degree: Abbr.
LLD may refer to:
- Ladder logic diagram, a graphical representation of a program written in the programming language Ladder logic
- Legum Doctor (LL.D.), a doctorate-level academic degree in law
- Loan Level Data, compare ABS Loan Level Initiative
- Lower level design, a stage in project management of SW development or other computer-related projects, following the High-level design
lld may refer to
- lld, the linker from the LLVM project