Crossword clues for lisi
Lisi may refer to:
- Lisi people, a collective term for three Chadian ethnic groups
- Lisi, the city goddess at Sumerian Abu Salabikh
- LISI Interoperability Model
People with the surname Lisi:
- Antony Garrett Lisi (born 1968), American theoretical physicist
- Joe Lisi (born 1950), American actor
- Mark Lisi (born 1977), American soccer player
- Rick Lisi (born 1956), Canadian baseball player
- Virna Lisi (1937-2014), Italian film actress
- Riccardo Galeazzi-Lisi (1891–1968), Italian medical charlatan
People with the given name Lisi:
- Lisi Harrison (born 1976), Canadian author
Places with the name Lisi:
- Lisi, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Lisi Lake in Tbilisi, Georgia
Usage examples of "lisi".
Mike Chapman, Will Nedim, and I were sitting in my conference room with Helena Lisi, counsel for Tiffany Gatts.
Gatts, we stepped out of the room so Lisi and the teenager could confer privately.
The corpse of the late pontiff was embalmed at Castel Gandolfo by his personal physician, Galeazzi Lisi, and a specialist, Oreste Nuzzi.
He stepped to the end of the pew, putting himself in front of Lisi, Vitar, and Del-Kelric.
Then Lisi and Vitar reached them, and the two rulers gathered their children close, everyone crying as they embraced, uncaring that hundreds of strangers and armed soldiers were watching their reunion.
Castel Gandolfo by his personal physician, Galeazzi Lisi, and a specialist, Oreste Nuzzi.