Crossword clues for lind
- "The Swedish Nightingale"
- Soprano who toured with Barnum
- Jenny, the "Swedish Nightingale"
- "Swedish nightingale"
- ''The Swedish Nightingale''
- Swedish soprano of the 1850's
- Swedish singer
- Swedish Nightingale
- Songbird Jenny
- Singer promoted by Barnum
- Singer on the 50 kronor note
- Singer on a 50-kronor note
- Scientist James who discovered citrus fruits cured scurvy
- Opera's "Swedish Nightingale"
- Jenny of Sweden
- Jenny "The Swedish Nightingale"
- Jenny ___
- Famous "nightingale."
- "Elusive Butterfly" singer Bob
- Barnum's soprano
- Star of an 1850's Barnum tour
- The Swedish Nightingale
- Soprano who once worked for P. T. Barnum
- Operatic Jenny
- Swedish diva Jenny
- Soprano Jenny, the "Swedish Nightingale"
- Swedish soprano Jenny
- Jenny ___ a k a the Swedish Nightingale
- Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887)
- Swedish soprano: 1820–87
- Peter ___ Hayes
- Barnum's singer
- Singer Jenny
- Swedish singer Jenny
- "Swedish Nightingale" Jenny
- Memorable Jenny
- "The Swedish Nightingale" Jenny
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Lind \Lind\ (l[i^]nd), n.
The linden. See Linden.
n. (context obsolete English) the lime tree, or linden tree
Housing Units (2000): 307
Land area (2000): 1.027650 sq. miles (2.661602 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.027650 sq. miles (2.661602 sq. km)
FIPS code: 39510
Located within: Washington (WA), FIPS 53
Location: 46.972564 N, 118.616346 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 99341
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Lind is a surname principally of Scandinavian and English origin. It may refer to:
Lind is a surname.
It may also refer to:
Usage examples of "lind".
With a nervous glance at the tapestry bag, Lind sey grabbed her handbag and the phone book and pushed into the hall, pulling the door to behind her and checking to make sure it had locked.
The calm be fore the hurricane came swirling out of the Gulf, Lind sey decided.
She was quite sure there would be many a shattered heart when the women of New Orleans found out that Lind sey Latham planned to yank Detective Dufour from the ranks of available bachelors.
His voice cracked and broke on the words, and Lind sey tilted her head toward his.
As Lind had warned, they would expect an attempt at reversal and would have some nasty surprise waiting.
Doc, Herb, Lind, Nicky, Lucia, Faoumathey survived by being tough, by being leaders.
Michael Lind and Stephen Holmes, who gave me the benefit of their profound insights into the American tradition and encouraged me to persevere with this project.
British vessels, but Lind was dead by then and could not savor the victory.
But that evening, although there were no guests except Harold Lind, who dined at the house, Viola appeared in a pink-tinted gown, with a knot of violets at her waist, and -- she wore the amethyst comb.
Every few minutes, Linder would call out the name of some long dead city as a position check.
Out of frustration, he and Arthur Linder had climbed a small hill for a panoramic view of the search area.
The police booth where Linder stood was less than ten feet from the garage opening.
His horse ignored him, continuing to plod grudgingly along through the dense San Linder woods.
If you have a prisoner by the name Linder--Daniel Linder, I think, and certainly the son of U.
If you send Linder to me as directed a day or two ago, also send Edwin C.