Crossword clues for linc
- Town Car, for short
- The Mod Squad character
- Role in "The Mod Squad"
- Philadelphia Eagles' home, for short, with "The"
- Philadelphia Eagles stadium nickname, with "The"
- Pete's pal on "The Mod Squad"
- One of TV's "Mod Squad"
- Omar played him on "The Mod Squad"
- Michael's brother in "Prison Break"
- Member of "The Mod Squad"
- Home field of the Eagles, familiarly, with "the"
- Hayes of "The Mod Squad"
- Glenn Corbett's "Route 66" role
- Afro-sporting member of the Mod Squad
- Afro-sporting "Mod Squad" character
- "The Mod Squad" partner of Pete and Julie
- "The Mod Squad" character
- "Prison Break" role
- "Prison Break" nickname
- __ Hayes, "The Mod Squad" role
- "Mod Squad" member
- "The Mod Squad" role
- ___ Hayes of "The Mod Squad"
- Nickname for someone who shares a name with the 16th president
- Pete and Julie's "Mod Squad" partner
- Tod's sidekick on "Route 66"
- Nickname for the Philadelphia Eagles' stadium, with "the"
- _____ Hayes of TV's "Mod Squad"
- "The Mod Squad" cop with an Afro
- Omar's "Mod Squad" role
- Ford car, on registrations
- Clarence's role on "The Mod Squad"
- Town Car, in car ads
- R.I. governor Chafee
- Pete and Julie's cohort on "The Mod Squad"
- Omar's role in "The Mod Squad"
- Friend of Pete and Julie on "The Mod Squad"
- "The Mod Squad" member
- ''The Mod Squad'' role
- ''The Mod Squad'' member
Linc, The Linc or LINC may refer to: __NOTOC__
Linc is a masculine given name, usually a shortened version ( hypocorism) of Lincoln. It may refer to:
- Lincoln Alexander (1922-2012), first black Canadian Member of Parliament, first black federal cabinet minister and Lieutenant Governor of Ontario
- Lincoln Linc Blakely (1912-1976), American Major League Baseball player in 1934
- Lionel Linc Chamberland (1940-1987), American jazz guitarist
- Linc Darner (born 1970), American college basketball head coach
- Lincoln D. Faurer (1928-2014), US Air Force lieutenant general, director of the National Security Agency and Chief of the Central Security Service
- Henry Lincoln Johnson (1870–1925), African-American attorney and politician
- Gudjon Lincoln Linc Johnson (1899–1970), Canadian curler
- Lincoln Case, one of the main characters on the 1950s television series Route 66
- Linc Hayes, one of the main character on the 1960s and '70s television series The Mod Squad
- Linc McCray, one of the main characters of the 1971 television series The Chicago Teddy Bears, played by Dean Jones