Lilla is a female given name, derived from Elizabeth.
Lilla is a small village in the south-east part of Montblanc municipality, in the Conca de Barberà. It is located by the N-240 road, between Montblanc and Valls, and near Coll de Lilla. In 2005 it had 78 inhabitants.
Category:Conca de Barberà
Lilla is an Italian given name for girls.
Lilla may also refer to:
- Mark Lilla (born 1956), American essayist, historian of ideas and professor of humanities
- Lilla clan, a small tribe of Jat status found in Punjab Pakistan
- Lilla Karlsö, a small Swedish island in the Baltic Sea
- Lilla Edet, a locality and the seat of Lilla Edet Municipality in Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- Lilla Bommen (popularly referred to as The Lipstick), a post-modern skyscraper in the Lilla Bommen district of central Gothenburg, Sweden