Crossword clues for lga
- Airport alternative to JFK
- Airport on Flushing Bay, in brief
- Alternative to JFK
- JFK alternative
- Queens airport inits.
- Delta hub, briefly
- Big Apple airport code
- JFK alternative in N.Y.C.
- New York hub for Delta, briefly
- N.Y.C. airport code
- Letters on some baggage to N.Y.C.
- "Plane's N.Y.C. destination, maybe"
- J.F.K. neighbor
- Letters on some luggage to N.Y.C.
- Neighbor of J.F.K.
- N.Y.C. alternative to JFK
- N.Y.C. airport
- J.F.K. alternative
- N.Y.C. landing site
- N.Y.C. airport baggage letters
- N.Y. C. airport
- Traveler's alternative to J.F.K.
- Code on some N.Y.C.-bound luggage
- It's 11 miles NNW of JFK
- Traveler's alternative to 47-Across
- Big Apple-bound luggage tag code
- Letters on some N.Y.C. baggage tags
- Letters on some N.Y.C. luggage
- N.Y.C. luggage tag letters
- Gotham-bound luggage letters
LGA may refer to:
- Labor–Green Accord, a 1989 political agreement between the Labor and Green parties in Tasmania, Australia
- LaGuardia Airport, IATA code for an airport in New York City, United States
- Land grid array, a physical interface used by some microprocessors
- Landesgewerbeanstalt Bayern, a German certification company
- Lansing Grand River Assembly, a General Motors automobile assembly plant
- Large for gestational age, a term referring to the size of babies
- Lattice gas automaton, a type of cellular automaton
- Lionsgate Academy, a public charter school in Minnesota, United States
- Liptako–Gourma Authority, a regional development organization in Africa
- Local government area, a type of governmental entity in several countries
- Local Government Association, a body for advancing the interest of local authorities in England and Wales
- London Gatwick Airport, an airport in London, United Kingdom (LGA is an acronym, LGW is the IATA code)
- Low-gain antenna, an antenna with a broad radiowave beam width