Crossword clues for lfs
LFS can stand for:
- Libertarian Futurist Society, annually presents the Prometheus award for best libertarian Science Fiction.
- Lutheran Family Services of Virginia, a non-profit human services organization.
- Lincoln Financial Sports, a sports production company.
- London Free School, a couterculture/hippie collective that organised the first Notting Hill Carnival.
- Lundy Field Society, a charity supporting the study and conservation of history, natural history and archaeology on the island of Lundy.
- London Film School, a graduate film school in the United Kingdom.
- Lokhandwala Foundation School, a private school in Mumbai, India, affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations and offering education from junior kindergarten to the 12th grade.
- French School of Seoul (Lycée français de Séoul)
- Lycée Français de Shanghai
- French School of Singapore (Lycée français de Singapour)
- Live for Speed, a computer racing simulator
- Linux From Scratch, a kit for building Linux distributions
- Large File Summit, an industry initiative to form large file support
- Large File Support, support for files larger than 2 GiB
- Local file system, the file system of the local machine
- Live File System, Microsoft's implementation of Universal Disk Format (UDF) 2.5 in Windows Vista
- Log-structured File System (BSD), a log-structured file system for NetBSD
- Logic File System, a research file system that uses propositional logic for querying and navigating files
- Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian football manager.
- Local Fish Store, an abbreviation in the reefkeeping world on the net
- Lutetium Fine Scilicate, a scintillation crystal material
- Nova Bus LF Series or Nova LFS (stands for Low Floor System), a bus manufactured by Nova Bus used mainly for public transit
- Labour Force Survey, a household survey of employment statistics conducted in all European Union countries as well as Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome
- Laminar Flame speed