Crossword clues for lfo
LFO were a British electronic music act on the Warp Records label. LFO were pioneers of the bass-heavy techno, IDM, and acid house music of the late 1980s to mid-1990s. Originally, the group was composed of Gez Varley (born 1971) and Mark Bell. (1971–2014) After Varley left in 1996, LFO was Bell alone. Bell died in October 2014.
The group's name is derived from the abbreviation for the term low-frequency oscillator, a synthesizer function widely used in electronic music.
LFO may refer to:
- Light Fuel Oil, a class of petroleum distillate
LFO (American band), an American three-man pop/rap group
- LFO (album), a 1999 debut album
- LFO (British band), an English electronic music act
- LFO (film), a 2013 Scandinavian contained drama/Sci-Fi
- Little Fighter Online, a fighting game for Windows
- London Festival Orchestra, the 'house orchestra' for Decca Records
- Low-frequency oscillation, an electronic signal, which is usually below 20 Hz (lower than the typical human hearing range)
Lyte Funkie Ones was an American pop band consisting of lead singer and primary songwriter Rich Cronin (August 30, 1974 – September 8, 2010), Devin Lima (born Harold Lima, March 18, 1977), and Brad Fischetti (born September 11, 1975). Before Lima joined the group in 1999, the third member was Brian Gillis (known as "Brizz"), who was with the group from its start in 1995. The band is best known for their hit songs " Summer Girls", " Girl on TV", and " Every Other Time". The band sold over 5 million records worldwide.
LFO is the debut album by American pop group LFO. It was released on August 24, 1999 under Arista Records. It has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide and over 3 million singles. The album has two of the band's well known songs, " Summer Girls" and " Girl on TV", which was featured on The Amanda Show.
LFO is a 2013 Scandinavian science fiction film directed and written by Antonio Tublén about a man who realizes that he can hypnotize with sound. He starts experimenting on his neighbors, where the abuse of power takes over and, eventually, severe consequences for mankind are at stake.