Lerch is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Ernst Lerch (1914–1997), German SS officer
- Fred Louis Lerch (1902–1985), Austrian actor
- Fredi Lerch (born 1954), Swiss journalist
- Jiří Lerch (born 1971), Czech football player
- Mathias Lerch (1860–1922), Czech mathematician
- Randy Lerch (born 1954), baseball player
Usage examples of "lerch".
A woodpecker trilled just over her head, and as she carefully held each branch and pared every third bud off with a tiny knife, the rich, green scent of lerch sap spread on the air and she drank it in with pleasure.